Today I did something I had never done before, I left in the middle of class for a quick breath. It was not satisfying, I felt guilty like I had let myself down. I was tired & had drank some wine last night and was completely self doubting.
My only intention was to make it to the end of class. I did.
After I finished classes I stepped out onto the city to Hardly Strictly Blue Grass Festival, where I danced with friends and hooped around; it was beyond amazing & I had no hangover. I was feeling aligned.
Today I ate:
- Gluten-Free Cinnamon Toast, topped with scrambled egg and 1/4 avocado.
- Coconut water
- Tea with ginger root & lemon.
- THE BEST TASTING LAMB COVERED FRENCH FRIES
- A Beef dog
- 1/2 Cup Coconut soup
- Walked out on eagle
- skipped back strengthing exercises.
- Hit head to knee for both attempts.
I Burped like a million times I was a real class act today 😛
- Killed savasana like it was my job.