Okay – I know why I’m doing this, I am craving balance, creativity, connectedness, stability and a challenge. I am going to take the bus every day to and from the studio. I am going to get through this – I just need to remember – JUST DO IT. I chalked my name on the wall with the quote – JUST DO IT, next to it. I’ma do it & be a better person for it.
Day 2. October 1st –
Thursday – Yes, Friday eve; the third best day of the work week. I met with my favorite teacher of the studio Erin today. She is great; understanding, critiquing and a thorough in her methods.
Today I ate:
- Gluten Free Cinnamon raisin English muffin with strawberry jam
- Rice with onion, grapes, apple, pistachios
- 2 eggs, 1/2 tomato, onion, 1/4 avocado & sprinkles of brie cheese
- NIGHTCAP! Ginger & Lemon Tea
- SIDE NOTE: I only eat organic (or try)
Wized by! I decided to take my practice to the back middle because of yesterday’s episode of can’t & won’t’s. Dandayamana Janushirasana (let’s just call it standing head to knee) is my nemesis. I’ll hit this soon, after that Tadasana (Tree Pose) will be perfected.
My FINAL thought: 28-day challenge starts tomorrow!